BAP 1.56% $5.06 bapcor limited

MORGAN STANLEY DOWNGRADES BAP TO EQUAL-WEIGHT FROM OVERWEIGHT, page-43

1. 4,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    @Rick19, Rick, I hold BAP in 3 parcels so I’m hurting at the moment, but generally only my pride !
    I hold 10k BAP in my SMSF at a cost price of abt $2.50, the majority being picked up at $1.95. My wife has 3k, (approx $4 sss). and we have another 2k (Approx mid 6s) between us. I’m a little mystified why BAP has remained down so long. Perhaps instos are waiting to see how the Xmas trading period with Autobahn went, but as you have discussed, even though that may be the retail face of BAP, it’s not the “bread and butter” earner that the trade businesses are and even though motor vehicle traffic would have been down over COVID, when the Omicrom “panic” settles, there is going to be a huge demand on the transport supply chain side and an exponential demand on vehicle maintenance and for accessories when new vehicles are more available. I’m overweight (in BAP) but may have to tighten my belt if they go much lower. I keep on referring to Charlie Munger who said “ sometimes the hardest thing about investing, is the waiting! “. I’m happy to wait, but unfortunately I’m not in a position to take advantage of those who aren’t !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.06
Change
-0.080(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.717B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.11 $5.16 $5.03 $2.829M 557.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2000 $5.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.06 1488 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.