PLS 0.67% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Morgan Stanley forecasts 30 per cent drop in lithium prices by 2025, page-61

1. 42,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Some believers just look to their faith on the growth of EV just because dominant ICE manufacturer profess to built a large % of EV models. Add to this European Govts coming out with policy shift on the adoption of EV in their manifestos/future targets in the same way Kyoto followed by Paris agreements on the cutting of green house gases. No one seems to be seriously cutting down greenhouse gases especially when it adds to their slowing of growth. Now we have some off tangent movement pressurizing local Oz large corp to adopt solar and all those heart warming utopia when the local economy is looking for ANY growth triggers. Oz pressure group are in the right location (largest Coal exporter) to destroy Coal jobs completely and adopt more expensive energy source. Yipee, can't wait to see these Green Nazis smash the economy to pieces!

I flip TSLA chart and what do I see? Just a matter of time toilet duties come calling as the largest EV leveraged car company has never made a profit, correction, a qtr profit recently. Spod/LiOh prices falling and our miners will be stuck in the same model as what happened to IO in a falling market. Every Li miner leveraged with debt will be ramping up production just to stay alive so unless by magic the demand can suddenly pick up, we are just victim of our own success through quick and efficient ramping up of production from story telling (junior aspirations).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.11 $3.02 $53.15M 17.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 354453 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 102908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.