FMG 0.34% $17.43 fortescue ltd

morgan stanley raise their target, page-13

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208

Thanks Robot,

By "supply" I actually meant FMG's production, but your answer that it is more to do with price makes sense.

Even assuming that Bell Potter's EPS forecast for 2016 is correct, by 2016 FMG will be a different company. It will be significantly less indebted, it will be an invetment grade stock and it will either be a serious dividend payer or have further high quality expansion in the pipeline (I hope the former). So roughly the same EPS as this year should support a significantly higher share price. And a higher than anticipated IO price will just add further value.

OK, so far so good. Most of us are hopefully already in the green and making money and the SP has further upside still. But, without any disloyalty to the company, there will come an optimum time to take the money and run. At what point will all the good news be priced in, just as all the supposed bad news is currently? And will we HCers be clever enough to pick it? And will it rain this weekend or should I plan to wash the car???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.43
Change
-0.060(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $53.66B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.56 $17.84 $17.21 $174.0M 9.955M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $17.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.46 25752 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.