LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

What facts are you talking about patrickm?All I have seen from...

1. 120 Posts.
    What facts are you talking about patrickm?

All I have seen from you are opinions with no analytical evaluation of the numbers.

What is your assumption for the basket price going forward? What is the justification for that assumption?

What do you know that Morgan Stanley didn't put in the report and how do you know it?

Can you come up with good reasons why the basket price won't be higher then the MS assumptions?

Why do you assume MS exiting will be bad for the share price when a huge seller has substantially reduced their position, and not a major positive? Why wouldn't the resultant reduction in supply of stock result in an increase in share price?

IMO there are many reasons to believe the MS assumptions are highly conservative, and with a little tweaking it's easy to come up with a valuation within 12-18 months which is 2, 3 or even 4 times the current share price. I have made my own conclusions and chosen to invest in LYC because I personally believe the market is being highly conservative and factoring in risks that I believe simply aren't there. I don't expect you to believe that and I'm happy there are people like you around who have made it so cheap for me to invest in LYC.

I am not talking about facts, I am talking about my own opinions, but when you start talking about "facts" after coming on a forum to down ramp a stock I think it's quite reasonable for me to ask what facts you are talking about!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.