OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

morgan stanley target 1.38, page-5

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    ozl doesn't have sufficent spare cash to buy back enough stock to make a differance...to do so would be placing the company's future at risk and at the mercy of lenders again...it'd be nice to bring it back to at least 1 billion shares but taking away its cash security blanket would probably deplete the confidence balloon even furthur...if they had 2 billion in the bank and no liabilities then buying back 1 billion shares at todays price would be worth considering
    ...although shareholders would have to forego any dividend ...and that may not sit well with the larger shareholders....whose holdings are considerable and in for the longer term or just plain stuck with the stock as a left over from the not so pretty past......
    so I guess if they had 1 billion to spare how many big shareholders would be willing to forego a 30c div.....given they too answer to shareholders ...I'd say not too may.....I think they'd be more interested in reducing their overall cost and showing their shareholders they know how to earn a dollar..
    for now we are stuck with the 3 billion plus shares and fortunately ...a look at the latest top 20 list would be helpful to ascertain confidence levels and just how much stock is actually trading in the market place...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.