LYC 0.58% $5.99 lynas rare earths limited

the big boys get all the information they can... Manipulation or...

1. 1,641 Posts.
    the big boys get all the information they can... Manipulation or Knowledge... Its more Knowledge... They work with the situation and maximize its effectiveness.

We are quick to have a crack at the big boys but they all look at the same details as us but we call it manipulation.. They use TA, FA market sentiments, sovereign risk.. etc etc. Thats what there stock brokers do. Is there a inside information, of course you would be a fool to think otherwise but they work with what they know or find out...

Here are items they look at just like us.

Ree Price. Falling price changes the profit margins...
    Sovereign Risk. Court case after court case after court case
    Start up delays.
    Capital Raise.
    Support lines broken

They look at above and play with it. So they work with knowledge then play with price within that info. A uni friend told me this when he did a training course there..

Its not total evil otherwise they all would have been shut down by now. As retail investors we have to follow the knowledge. Anticipate Capital raise, look at support lines, determine risk, interpret sovereign risk and be active in the market. Not passive... Set stops, profit targets with conditional trading... This is what i have learnt. Get as much info as you can on a ongoing basis. One day its a strong buy, next can be a strong sell. Its a full time job... Buying and holding for years is very risky.. Hit and miss.... FA and TA changes. Global markets change, its not to say the stock is crap or great just the parameters change within.. And you get in and out, in and out with those changing elements...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.99
Change
-0.035(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $5.598B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.04 $5.76 $32.81M 5.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 49290 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.99 2720 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.