TYR 0.86% 87.8¢ tyro payments limited

Morgan Stanley upgrade to buy at $4.10, page-5

1. 13,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2767
    initiation  sequence threeeeeee

this upgrade is significant imo,

i say this because, Morgans as you will note from my previous posts on trade were without question the largest NET sellers of tyro shares since the outage.

here is the last broker data i was using as short positions placed and accumulation short was exploding

IMG_4101.PNG

this upgrade to overweight says to me

Morgans were placing short positions n behalf of a client instructions not its prop desk

sure there are Chinese walls but Analysts dont put out overweight / strong buy recommendations when the prop desk is this drastically short.  ITs not good for bankers bonuses if you know what i mean

Anyhoooo, overweight, some client is going to get crunched in the near term i suspect.

Some trade data / triva
    All time high was 440 in trade, and ath close 4.38
    current time share price sits above 100DMA , 3.25
    200 DAM is at 3.43 ish

END of bear market, being 20 % off the all time high close and or trading high is at approx 3.53 ish.

With two targets from major international trading houses, jpm 5 target 12 months and now Morgans at 4 plus. Expecting a test of 200 day and attempt to exit the bear market..........trading can be explosive as a company break out or into a bear market.....

Give the extreme accumulation of shorts outstanding in such a short time (23297000 ish outstanding short last reported Friday.)  I think the price action given the upgrades following the results are leaning towards an attempt to break out of bear market.

And as TYRO has no debt, this resent spike in interest rates shouldn't be a headwind once people understand the business model..

like last week that saw some major sudden trading dips, one of almost 20 cents, i think buying the dips continues if opportunity presents.

see how it goes, good luck,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.8¢
Change
0.008(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $459.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 88.0¢ 86.8¢ $343.6K 393.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 52685 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 18444 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.