EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Morgans cuts EGO to 67%, page-5

1. 517 Posts.
    Happy the loan will always be paid, don't stress about this. What concerns me more is we will never even get to $1 that's my major concern. AWE will out class and capitalise on the Perth Basin Gas Market a lot sooner than EGO ever wakes up. AWE will be the big player and we will all look like fools wiping the tears away from bad management and missed opportunities. Only a matter of time before Morgan's even reduce the 67c to 50 c and may even go lower, especially if we remain stagnant for most of 2016.

Please our board wake up and get moving before it is all too late. Drill, drill and drill. I expect 4 wells in 2016 not 1 late in year. if they stick to proposed drilling plan where will, TSV, AWE and NWE all be by years end, while we are all arguing at next AGM. I am no mover or shaker but seriously can't anyone see all this happening before our eyes, why can't our board see this. Stop treating this company as a life style company and take EGO from a sad mess and deliver a serious gas player to the market. That's the major problem, they are fumbling around with eyes closed and in the dark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.