NAN 3.22% $3.85 nanosonics limited

Morgan's Nan, page-9

1. 6,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1967
    NAN has continued to increase it's R&D every year. Fair enough I think. Why limit the technology to just one application? Just my opinion, but I think they will continue to fund their R&D spend from cash flow and I would be very surprised if they require additional capital. Even if that is the case, they have good cash flow to use debt instead of equity. Again, I would be surprised if this is needed.

Given NAN is still in the growth phase, they need to to continue to invest.

I don't think there is a risk of generic consumables. This is not like getting a generic ink cartridge for your printer where the worst that could happen is that it stuffs up your printer and you need to buy a new printer.

If you buy generic consumables for a HLD device, and for some reason it stuffs up the process and someone contracts a virus because the machine failed to work properly because of this generic consumable - you would be screwed. You would not covered by NAN or insurance, you are royally screwed. And whoever may be infected will almost certainly sue. Even if it is very easy and cheap to make generic consumables, I don't know what kind of medical professional practice would want to engage with that kind of risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.