DUB 6.38% 5.0¢ dubber corporation limited

Morgans Presentation, page-7

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    A great video that does a good job conveying the exceptional position DUB now has.

It was the first time that I have heard DUB described as the 'exclusive' call recording partner to broadcloud, as in the past I think they used the word 'default'. Exclusive is a step above if true.

One question, I thought that IBM Watson was being in-built into Zoe, however it sounds like IBM Watson will still be proprietary technology used only to interpret data for IBMs enterprise clients that use DUB. No doubt a coup for DUB's distribution, however not quite as great for the blue sky development and revenue opportunities of Zoe. Is my new interpretation correct?

I also don't like the way Steven tries to misdirect investors away from active users towards contracted telcos as a key metric. The contracted telcos only represent increasing distributional reach, however it all means nothing if underlying clients don't use the service. We need as many telcos as possible, although the active users is still the end-game! I'm also not sure how much the telco embargo in January could effect sales of DUB within the 35 billing telcos that already have DUB on platform, so I would hope to see active users still ramping up in the quarterly.

Have a great weekend everyone! It's been a great week for DUB holders, so I'll enjoy a drink to all of our good fortune. Even to Lord Bells!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $45.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $120.4K 2.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 208851 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 440168 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.