DUB 6.38% 5.0¢ dubber corporation limited

Wizard you are correct...money in the Bank..Directors amazing...

1. 1,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Wizard you are correct...money in the Bank..Directors amazing shares...partnered with the most advanced companies in the world in communication ..through Bell labs and IBM research who are leading groups in communication and AI.It seems that all the ducks are lining up..assuming that the client account conversion rates in the Telcos continue at the same percentages then this will continue to drive revenue and soon profits .Yes Dubber will soon be very profitable.

Great as it would be to move eventually to a NASDAQ listing, I can see a takeover by our American cousins happening at a very good dollars price long before a NASDAQ listing and I see this much more so after listening to the presentation at Morgan's.Perhaps as the Wizard has suggested we will see a multi- dollar stock...I believe that the management have skills to negotiate a top price,if or when approached by a suitable major US group.

Hopefully a major group in the next few days will have to inform the exchange that they now have the reporting percentage level of shares.Time will tell.

The company is moving into the Capital Valuation Levels that will soon justify being included in the Top 200 ASX companies, and of course then many major Domestic and International Investment Funds and Pension Funds will start to buy as their buying universe is only from the ASX 200 .When included in the ASX 200 the stock price will be pushed by much broader and larger buying..

Many Domestic and International Broker's Research only cover the ASX top 200 shs ..so when Dubber is included in the ASX 200 then many more Brokers and Investment Advisor's and Financial Planners will promote Dubber shares to potential buyers in their client base.

Yes I have been buying and I am glad I didn't wait for 60c/70c because I just don't think it's going to get there again...the Dubber Express is definitely in a very good space.I must admit the management are certainly doing a good job and management continue to commit more and more of their own money into the company stock and this historically has been one of the best indications you can get for a successful company with a top price.

Yes I am glad I started buying before and immediately after the Morgan presentation.I should add ,that for the record, it will take the Research Analysts at Morgan's a couple of days to produce a research note for the brokers to discuss with clients and up to a week to complete a proper research paper to be emailed to clients...so I would expect all things being equal, that there should be very good buying next week.However the very strong buying will eventuate on Dubber joining the ASX 200.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $45.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $120.4K 2.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 208851 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 440168 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.