RMS 1.90% $2.14 ramelius resources limited

Morgan's raises target to $1.93, page-46

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 757
    Ive been examing up and coming small caps with substantial resources, good management, low levels of production or zero, good financial pos. with good prospects and projects...two in particular are around the 60's cent and 80's cent plus.....
    my point is, the arguably high price of some small goldies compared to RMS. We are a behemoth in comparison to many, having multiple plants, projects , resourses and multiple times the production and income, yet just double or triple the SP with so much risk off the table.
    i have learnt from the many informed and brilliant posters on here what would be required for rms to get the next leg up and once these factors align and with gold price predicted to stay high for some time to come a re rate should see this thing bolt.
    I believe the (spectrum) ground has the potential to surprise ,hopefully big time...considering current grades, and remaining under explored, theres a long way to go on this ground which rms with all its resourses should be able to assess quickly when the time comes..ive been very happy with my transition here from spx, a descion which provides a level a security away from smaller caps and a great potential for growth..
    This would have to be one of the premier forums on hc...i hold multiple top 200 stocks and some quality smaller cap. Rms forum simply outstanding...thank you, to all posters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.