SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Morgans Rec, page-10

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Because people base their opinions on this company on the share price. If it's going down - whatever they're saying must be rubbish because Mr. Market never lies.

Then you have large order placing and share price manipulating bots and HFTs that have tuned their systems to do the best they can to scare the small fry into selling so that their short, which of course is easier to ramp but delivers a lesser, non compounding return unlike a long position, will do the best it can.

Anyone notice the way that when the price is pumped down 2-3c in no time at all we immediately see large cap sell orders come at 1-2c above the spot? I'm sure this is a tactic to keep out the traders who would otherwise bounce the price back up.

It's just nuts, but it's the playing field we have and whilst regulators have no teeth or even want to do anything about it it's just going to stay the way it is.

I think it's not unreasonable that we may stay at well suppressed levels until we get the promised cashflow, for the sole reason that I think it's the biggest card the manipulators, with their trash-rag columnist buddies, have to play - and they're going to keep playing it. Even an ASIC tick will, apart from causing maybe a 30% up-open then retrace (just like the results, stat. accounts etc.) do little to provide a large boost.

Of course I want this share to boom. We know it should be a lot more than it is. But what it should be unfortunately doesn't give us the profits we want...it's what it is.

Just have to be patient, and keep fingers away from big red buttons.
    Last edited by Deloached: 07/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.