SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Jim, this pain is becoming too unbearable that looking away...

1. 22 Posts.
    Jim, this pain is becoming too unbearable that looking away makes more sense than ever for me.

Last time SP dropped to 69c, we have doubt about debt covenant, SGS cash flow and impact of UK proposed regulatory change. Since then management has issued clarification to all above and literally buy time to work towards their reaffirmed 2016 guidance.

SP is a reflection of big players making maneuver as much as public mistrust. Until management produces actual numbers as proof, all talk are cheap.

Since I couldn't make myself to sell at huge loss at this insanely low, I prep myself mentally for the worst - a total write-off, and wait for less-severe update. This volatility has ruined my fortnight but I'm not gonna let it ruin my Christmas. I'll sit this out and tune back for Feb interim report.

"Scale in the end will win", lets hope A Grech is right about this. Hell if SP goes anywhere near $6, I certainly will join you and others at forthcoming agm to finally put a face to the name.

Good-bye everyone, see you in Feb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.