BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Gidday speculator, I understand your frustration. They do have a...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Gidday speculator, I understand your frustration. They do have a plan, there maybe a CR but they are going to try to avoid one, say that, if what has been rumoured does come true, then I wish for a CR, because I'd say I'll be taking part in it.

Anticipate a low capex requirement guys, mainly due to most work being contracted out.

Current price of Gold = AUD$1570 an ounce
    POSSIBLE opex for Juruena ~ C3 = AUD$550 an ounce

That's over a 1000 bucks an ounce profit!

Thank the low Brazilian Real for that one. As well as the cheap labour costs.

IF that profit even comes close to the mark, the market WILL take notice. Even if it turns out to be $500 an ounce profit, that's still a healthy margin in comparison to their peers.

Don't expect any more drilling for a while, they have what they want. Also, please note the results from Dona Maria, and which holes were still open at depth, what grade that showed and what that means in relation to that Gold vein, as mentioned, I doubt there will be any further drilling for a while, and don't worry about only having around 232K (memory) of JORC material. That was only meant to get things going.
    Please remember this, they wanted to get Juruena to the JORC compliant stage and then flog it off to the highest bidder. But as time has gone by, they decided to keep it for themselves.

Why is that?

Not long now until the scoping study guys .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.