IVX 0.00% 0.3¢ invion limited

Morgan's Research, page-17

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Delboy80, I agree that we also need to do our own research. However, we pay money for research because the service providers are better skilled and equipped. What's really disappointing about ASCI investigator is that they were very bullish straight after the CR and slapped a buy up to 10c recommendation and 2 weeks later recommended that stock be sold. So, was the editor trying to pump up the stock so he could exit? Understand that was a change of editor but the company's policy re rerating stocks (up or down) stinks. There should not be personnel dependent and a change of recommendation should not occur without advance warning e.g. we continue to hold the stock but will revisit our position within 2 months and may even recommend an exit if certain key performance indicators are not met". In other words, put the stock on a negative watch. Investors like myself bought the stock on the ASCI's recommendation soon after the CR and then watched the sp tank as they recommended a sell soon after. Just not good enough, hence why I have cancelled my subscription.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4198924 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6934077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.