SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Mongy and the all the young term investors, please try and play...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Mongy and the all the young term investors, please try and play a long term game. I too was once a young energetic techie investor, but sadly I too paid the price of playing the short term game, while ignoring the long term. I previously have shared with you all when I looked at Apple and it was a struggling $8.00 / share stock and I analysed all the techie criteria and punted because the analysts indicated it was a struggling computer company that needed Bill Gates to step in to prop up a competitor. Even though they had a brilliant product with the ability to store music on an iPod, they were viewed as a company on its last legs. $8.00 per share prior to 4 splits. I punter due to analyst short term fears and guess what, I missed the boat big time.
    My lesson from that is look at the business opportunity and not at the analyst short term objectives, as their metric is short term, which is not the objective of any long term investor.
    Go SXY, and if this does not meet your needs I’d suggest you go long on bitcoin, which is my other lucrative and long term investment. (Up over 100% since Jan 2019).
    Last edited by pac5705: 16/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.