SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Morgans senior analyst, Adrian's report on SXY and COE, page-35

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Money always wins every argument, at end of the day every individual isn't where they are because they are doing the just and right thing but to line there own pockets with something that runs our society. We see this in our government Pac, does not matter who gets in our who doesn't a agenda can always be bought we see this shit day in day out in Australia especially in the business side of things, yet people still panic.

Let the bots manipulate it because at some point they too will have lined there pockets and may very well find opportunity some where else especially if there is a change in the price of the products senex sells, but in the mean time it presents a chance to lower your average purchase price.

I'll give you a clear example of where "breaking techincals"/manipulation/shorters/bad management etc etc in a market has provided value from emotional trading - back in November last year Myer share price had hit a all time low from memory was due to a lack of revenue from sales, exorbitant costs within the business something along those lines I hadn't been following it and only noticed the potential after a report on the news. Although this probably isn't the best way to gauge your investments I knew that a business that has been around this long surely wasn't just going to roll over and die and would restructure or change the way they approached there customer base, fast forward 6ish months there about double the price of that low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.