TLG 3.67% 52.5¢ talga group ltd

MorganStanley, FREYR, Adam.Jonas TLG Next !!!, page-74

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Don't think many invest because of some narrative in a forum. Or if someone does, can't complain about being liberated of their money. I found this forum way after I started investing in TLG because I was simply looking for a place to discuss the stock.

since then, I invested more because the back story of Talga checks out. Posters like tangleweed etc. make me question my thesis harder because they are too aggressive and it seems they have an agenda. It makes me think there is something fishy about it.

I would love to hear more people challenging the TLG investment thesis that could explain the share price. So far, i remain unconvinced there is any good reason for the slog. Could just be market inefficiency. And if TLG remains at 1.30 AUD, i take the first tranche of dividends and double my share count with every payday. Obviously this is never going to happen but you get my drift, the share price WILL rise, otherwise it's gonna be ridiculous.

My interest in TLG share price increase is not to have a bigger number in my account. I'm not selling anyway. I want TLG to have a high valuation so that it has a better position in negotiations! It helps their business, their weight in JV negotiations, etc. That's far more important long term than a larger Bank accounts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.67%)
Mkt cap ! $199.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.5¢ 54.5¢ 50.5¢ $601.8K 1.157M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 53141 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.