FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

DYOR, but I believe, the plant was rebuilt at significant cost....

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    DYOR, but I believe, the plant was rebuilt at significant cost.
    - Tailings were treated and the tailings dam area rebuilt
    - The road to Viper and Ntiola was rebuilt and an extension to Koting area installed
    - Significant development drilling was conducted on Viper, Morila, as well as the Koting area and exploration aircore south of Viper
    - Viper pit was considerally enlarged (lengthened and deepened)
    - Adder pit was mined.
    - Spoil was removed from the Morila pit, and mining and treatment of ore commenced.
    I am not clear about the expenditure and income from these activities, but I believe that intentions of the Perth based FFX board and management were at that time for the most part fair and reasonable. It seems to me that the oversight of the local morila management and expenditure was likely less than adequate due in part to the limitations on travel imposed by Covid and to not having an onsite FFX management team with their fingers firmly on the pulse. I have no idea who owes who what, but can imagine which service and consumable providers were in line for their money.
    What I dont understand is why, given that the mine seems to be producing and the gold price is really high, that FFX has not moved to reclaim control of the mine and production or at least has bnot completed a study to confirm or otherwise the profitability. It may have written the value down but they still own the company that holds the controlling interest in Morila.
    I hope we all get something back after all this time. Good luck and have a great Christmas break.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.