HRZ 3.51% 5.5¢ horizon minerals limited

Morning matchup, page-12

1. 10,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4494
    We would have to be one of the most undervalued hidden gems on the ASX. If you do your research as many astute holders have done here, you will see the value at these levels. However as we have seen to date you need to be patient and not be desperate for the cash any time soon.

- A junior explorer so close to production - 2 projects in 2022 will basically be ready for production.
    - A junior with such a diverse commodity plays which de-risks us for the ever changing global market (hedged with battery tech (silver/vanadium) for the tech/renewables boom and hedged with precious metals (gold and silver) for any significant market crash due to conflict and inflation concerns.
    - A junior with huge landholdings which are very unexplored and a management team with a keen eye on corporate activity such as JV's and project accumulation.
    - A junior with a large current cash balance (approx. $12mil) plus the ability to make more cash off-market with further gold extraction testing which means the next Capital Raising is a while away.

Eventually, the market will wake up here. I am surprised it hasn't with the level of exciting announcements the past year but with every announcement the true believers will get more and more confident with this company. IMOI It will take one announcement, which will shock the announcement and attract the attention it deserves. My one concern is that an entity takes us over right now as we are most susceptible. IMO I value us at 50c minimum right now considering our reserves, bouyant commodity prices, timeline to production and upside moving forward with further exploration drilling and corporate activity. It would be a big shame to only get back 20c during a takeover with most holders here probably around 13-15c averages.

I have a buy currently for 10c to average down, if I get it great, if not, it means we have probably reached basement prices and hopefully an upward trend from here. Management have been great so far with the work-rate constant stream of announcements and activity. I think the one thing they can improve on is on the key investor front and marketing. They need to find some large investment funds willing to stick around for the long run, because as we have seen the past year, when a large shareholder decides to leave it creates a big cap on the sell-side and very hard to get any momentum, even with positive news.

Last edited by coto: 19/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $38.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $66.83K 1.194M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 72215 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ 128123
Last updated 15.08pm 21/05/2024 ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.