FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

morning reading

1. 84,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

two things hit me from my morning reading today that I instantly thought of fml when I read them.

First from Robert Gottliebsen in eureka report -

"One of the remarkable aspects about the Gulf of Mexico crisis is that the market value of BP plunged almost $US90 billion. That sum is not much more than the total market capitalisation of our biggest miner, BHP Billiton.
    BHP is another major player in the Gulf of Mexico. Had BHP made the same operating mistakes as BP, one of the most experienced oil companies in the world, we would be looking at wholesale value destruction on the Australian stockmarket."

Well, I really have no idea of what this would mean to fml - but I am certain if bhp fell over, then being an fml shareholder would be like being in a washing machine - I am pretty certain we would come out clean - but boy it could be a rough ride.

What are the chances of this happening - well I don't know but I reckon the odds have just got a lot shorter.

Also this article below struck me as being relevant to fml - it shows the the utter ridiculousness of fml market cap. at the moment - good god, have a look at the stocks mentioned and then line up fml ---------

One of my dogs who is like a turbo Mr Mcgoo can see fml is way way up in the best value list - amazing eh?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/opinion/gold-comes-of-age-as-juniors-raise-output/story-e6frg9lo-1225881105541

have a good day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.169K 8.898K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.