AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

For the sake of those who could not be in Woods Point on Tuesday...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    For the sake of those who could not be in Woods Point on Tuesday I thought I'd write a post.
    First, I would like to thank Tom and Hannah for their time for their detailed updates.
    On my last visit to the mine was in February. They were in the process of digging a tunnel to McNally's reef. This time everything was in full swing. While I was there a truck came up from ROD (from limited mining at the moment) and the loader was busy feeding the mill and the conveyor belts had lots of rock moving. Nice to see especially with the price of Gold what it is.
    Mostly it was the local towns people there and a few of us a little father away. Tom gave a good overview of the works. Hannah explained about the regulatory side of things and how they have to comply with all the environmental regulations. Much different from the olden days. I appreciate the steady and calculated approach that AUL is taking. Before I had bought any AUL shares I first talked to the locals. The people in Woods Point and Gaffneys Creek really know what is happening. You can see it playing out now both in Woods Point and up the road.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.