SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

morning star quantitative?, page-2

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Pepe1969... you could have been a little brother to me. You know when you were following me. All you had to do was ask....the difficulty though being not on this thread ....and as you and I are both relatively new to HC ... neither of us probably really knew how. However to be perfectly honest with you.... I would have looked after you. That is the way I am. The negativity , sarcasm and hate on these threads just seems to get in the way of the comradery. Its not a point scoring game on HC. People actually give ticks to hateful and attacking posts. If it was a point scoring exercise .....look how many I have wasted here. Do you think I care ? I try to add some value for investors with each and every post. A look into a ture traders mind if you like. I am just sorry you couldn't see or didn't ask me . If a true follower read my posts each day from other threads , this would have saved you a lot of heartache. I wish you well .....I really do. Investing is hard and at times especially in amongst this social media hype that goes on ..... ie with all the trumped up journo articles which make it very difficult to disconnect from what is the actual reality at times in so far as what's up with the markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $1.877M 61.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 26178440 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 4648882 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.