9:52am - I've been watching the impeachment hearings out of...

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    9:52am - I've been watching the impeachment hearings out of curiosity. They're not as boring as I thought they would be, quite a lot more theatrical than expected, like yesterday when it was shown that Joe Biden did an actual quid pro quo as vice president.

Trading Tip - There are historically good and bad months for trading spec stocks. April and September have consistently been the pump months, whilst "Sell in May and walk away" holds true for the end of financial year sell-offs; you'd expect July being the new FY that it would recover, it does not. Not suggesting money can't be made in May/June/July, just that there is more selling pressure across the board and that finding the gems is noticeably more difficult.

It's not uncommon for some traders to literally avoid trading the final 2 months of the FY entirely by taking a holiday or trading other markets. After all, holding cash is a position in itself.

Trading Apparel -
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1877/1877385-ab5abf907858a0c9948cf4d287576cbd.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.