morning traders 12 / 4

1. 26,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1309
    morning traders,

most have experienced what is outlined below, but for newbies , here an explanation of common ASX shenanigans that is worth reading (from teringie talking on BLK but it goes for so many stocks)

"Mate, take the buy and sell columns with a grain of salt. This is called manipulation of the price. People holding shares that want more just stack the sell side, the buy side drys up because of fear. Weak hands sell into the buy column which is really the accumulator with the massive sell, sometimes the sell isn’t even on the first page. the guys which want to accumulate just increase the sell side so they can buy more at lower prices. As soon as the accumulator has his fill the sell column drys up again and normality is restored. The accumulator will also short the stock to increase panic. Unfortunately we are all just pawns in a game played by the big boys. It WILL go up, it’s just a matter of time until the big guys let it go up or make it go up. I’m know expert but I’m pretty confident with this stock. A PE of 3-4 and a low net debt give me confidence that this is oversold. If gold continues up, tomorrow will be a great bounce for all gold stocks, and an even bigger bounce for blk."

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars...." Oscar Wilde

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.