morning traders 14 / 9

1. 26,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1307
    Morning traders and onlookers,

I was reading some market analysis by PB this morning and came across some comments from Mouse which is worth noting for traders at the spec end.

"While i have spoken about commodities to be in demand due to construction picking up all over the world, spot prices are starting to become very bullish, this should see the trend continue at lest will into 2020. There is also population growth, urbanisation rates and economic development underscore long term demand growth, especially in India, Middle East and ASEAN, China that will be looking at major projects during the next 5 years.

As we have seen, the recent interest come back into electric car commodities, i think this far from over. While China is responsible for most of that recent growth and also will be in the future as the phase out petrol cars, let's not forget that a few other Governments will look to do the same, India, Norway, UK all have set targets to ban petrol cars. Li, , Cobalt, Copper , Nickel , REE , Alloy are major parts that make up an electric car.

The question is how is this new demand for electricity going to cope ?

Gas , coal , nuclear power, Green power needs a lot more investment i would think."

Enjoy the rest of the week , and good fortune generally.
    Make the right choices!! (as my mother used to say to me)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.