morning traders 15/10, page-108

1. 4,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    Fantastic morning all!! Abit of news worth a watch this morning some stuff definitely sounds interesting.

CEL - NEWS https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/afternoon-trading-october-14.5009540/page-115?post_id=40872956

"CEL Intersects Mineralisation in First Drill Hole
    AS WARNED yesterday with just 1 post. Today, I look to reap some of the rewards of preparation ahead of time and I hope some had a timely alert in here. This now confirms or adheres to my thesis puttign Target Price 5c so far floating at the 4c level (why can't hotcopper let us copy and paste charts into here instead of having to do a file upload? Is there any other way to save time?) We now await ASSAYS due next week!

News.jpg

Others I am Watching:

OSX
    Dipbuy waiting on the panic to around 81c once it cracks 90c support

OPN
    DipBuy for a Gap Fill back to 4c strong technical pattern everytime it does this it bounces as it's already proving to do now. Red Leaf Securities are very bullish here. Also, a placement to raise $500,000 shares was just completed very recently! Price was at 3.8c currently at a slight discount

Placement.jpg

SGC continuity pattern on yesterdays breakout likewise SGCOA OPTIONS in the money exercisable at 4c S.P potentially trending to 10c waiting on the 1.7c line wipe to see how the games at 2c carries on. Happy Hunting

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.