morning all, for those who missed it, this is Highlandlads re...

1. 26,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1309
    morning all,

for those who missed it, this is Highlandlads re entry post to the pre market.
    HLL is one of the originals of the thread, without him this place probably wouldnt exist.
    Good fortune today.

"Hello weekend loungers,

a heads-up that I'm going to drag myself out of retirement to fill the void left by the much-missed @Bugsam by launching the pre-market thread each morning.

Readers with long memories may recall that I served as pre-market thread-launcher for seven or eight years from the early days of the day trading forum. (Those of you who weathered the GFC may still have a tin hat tucked under a bed somewhere.) The pre-market slot is the Dr Who of Hot Copper roles - a place of constant regeneration. The faces change but the Dr endures. Everyone brings something different to the role. Before Bugsam, there was @Cleo, and before her a shifting cast, including @Endless, @taughtbuffet and many more. None have been stupid enough to come back for a second bite. But here goes.

I'll aim to get the thread underway by 7.30am EST each morning. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Hot Copper has some exciting plans in development for the website, so it's possible this stay will be a short one. Watch this space."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.