Iron, how many trades are you doing a day? I'm doing 10 to 20 a...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Iron, how many trades are you doing a day? I'm doing 10 to 20 a day, watching 20 - 30 stocks at any time. Viewpoint does not have the space to monitor enough stocks, nor is it fast enough for me to jump in and out and amend things around quick enough as i see price action unfolding.

Has anyone figured out a way to move the order pad that pops up on the right hand side when you want to amend or place an order?

In trader I have multiple amendments for multiple stocks up at anyone time so i can jump around quickly, viewpoint limits us to one amendment button?

Such a step backwards, what company thinks it's a good idea to strip the functionality out of a working product and replace it with a clunky average system.

I've been complaining every day to Commsec and will continue to. I'm sure they're waiting for everyone to get used to the system and the complaints settle down. But the problem isn't getting used to it, it's that it's entirely crap and lacks functionality trader had. They're the largest broker, surely they can pressure iress into keeping trader open a bit longer until they sort out viewpoint.

Can you tell i'm mad?

Edit - sorry to clog up the thread, will save the rest of my complaining for the AM thread lol
    Last edited by Kakarot1: 20/03/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.