Morning Traders Friday 2 September, page-118

1. 13,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    BAR------Soooo Close to breaking the downtrend.....and resistance

Some interesting FA developments at the BAR to boot

Brokers continue to recommend Lithium but are buying up Cobalt. Where I am not sure...But I do note cancelled warrants are at multi-month highs and TSX cobalt stocks are having a whale of a time.

"seeing greater speculative buying in the market and a willingness from suppliers to retain stocks ahead of what some believe could lead to price increases of up to 40% by the end of the year."

http://benchmarkminerals.com/Blog/cobalt-price-gains-begin-h2-surge-likely/

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/29/what...watch-out-for-the-next-conflict-minerals.html

- The royalty they receive from KDR at Burbanks mine has now stopped after mine upgrade as Kidman have received approaches from various parties interested in purchase and now in preliminary sale discussion- royalty will still be payable by new owner. Who will it be?

- They have mobilised with their largest shareholder FMR investments ( underground mining contractor and own a mill nearby) with intent to start producing again, and after significant shallow high grade results at Burbanks North, a decision to mine is due early September

- BAR/CNJ have applied for two new tenements adjacent to their world class Cobalt asset

- Creasy/Platex own an adjacent tenement to the North in which they have also conducted extensive drilling and if combined with Mt Thirsty's current estimate it would add further 30%+ to the resource estimates. They reported a yearly expenditure of $369,465 (Jun 2015 - Jun 2016) which is triple their $108,000 requirement agreed with the WA Department of Mines and Petroleum. What for?

Chart compliments of @higo

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.