Morning traders , It seems with some positive market leads from...

1. 26,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1309
    Morning traders ,

It seems with some positive market leads from around the world and a little
    stability creeping into our political situation, we have an optimistic outlook
    for the market once again and so a make-up rally is on the cards.
    Many are left wondering, how do we do political instabilty so well
    over several electoral cycles!

Australian Experts Rushed To Britain To Advise On How To Do Political Instability Properly

By The Shovel on July 1, 2016

As the fallout from Brexit continues, Britain’s major parties have turned to Australia’s top political operatives to form a plan that creates total political chaos, rather than just a minor commotion.
    “We want to do this properly, so we’ve turned to the best,” an insider from the Conservative Party said. “I never would’ve thought to get the Prime Minister to stand down, and then get his presumptive successor to pull out of the race as well. That’s the type of turmoil you can only conjure up with experience. It’s what Australia does so well”.
    One Australian backroom expert who has been flown to London said it was important to draw out the instability over several electoral cycles. “The danger is you just contain it to one cycle, or just one party. So the guidance I’ve given my British counterparts is to spread the chaos broadly. Draw it out.
    “Getting the Labour leader to stand aside is the next obvious move, and then you continue the momentum from there”.
    A UK Labour Party strategist said he was learning quickly with the help of Australian experts. “Once the new leaders are in place, we’re going to call for an early election. That way we have the unique opportunity to have three Prime Ministers in under a year. I think that’s how you do it”.

Our secrets are getting out!!!     
    Have a great day.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.