Hi Jim
    i saw your message this morning on specs targeting 1m ounces of gold

there is a long list all targeting it
    i know you are on the obvious ones like gor cdv blk
    will try and put something together as well for the less well known ones

worth researching

DCN did it and has run from 50c to $4 from oct last year to today

SOC has announced it is targeting the 1m mark and claims has 750000 ozs
    soc is in nsw but underground so not easy to take out the gold. onto lithium as well. old call of dig a hole and yell out gold and then mine the market

once they prove it up it may be 50c like dorian but still plenty of time to get on

rsg at 30c great ann and sat at 30c for a week before rerate started and now $2

so plenty of time once it is announced as profit takers get out

on the other hand a lot of the specs that achieve it are taken out early. pxg proved it up and got taken out by evn.

i think best way is buy and hold the ones like evn and nst at the right time. identified them at 56c and 66c and not looked back

mlx had the run on that from 66c and now again from $1. rerate underway

trouble with specs like soc is can sit in them for months as they fade and then someone like evn takes them out anyway
    pretty happy with what have today but will try and research some more. yell out if you identify it. soc not moving today. noticed specs not moving on green pog days get sold off from frustration. cdv doing that today

in meantime svl and smi from a week or so back doing well on silver rerate today. distribution day for traders. the buying was awhile back. happy to hold here

the ones targeted by bigger funds move up on red days. cdv been moving up for weeks with gold under pressure. now pog green and cdv red. go figure

smi new high as we speak. took a week or two but there now.

if silver does move up here then start of run in a lot here
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.