Morning Trading April 14, page-176

1. 3,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Give me a list of 5 growth stocks on the asx

As an AI language model, I cannot provide financial advice or recommendations on specific stocks to buy or sell. However, I can give you some general information on how to find growth stocks on the ASX (Australian Securities Exchange) and where you can go to do your own research.

Here are some steps you can take to find growth stocks on the ASX:

1. Define what you mean by "growth stocks." Are you looking for companies that have a track record of increasing revenue and earnings year-over-year, or are you looking for companies that are expected to grow rapidly in the future due to new products, services, or expansion into new markets?

2. Once you have defined your criteria for growth stocks, you can use a stock screener to identify companies that meet those criteria. There are many free and paid stock screeners available online that allow you to filter stocks based on various factors such as revenue growth rate, earnings growth rate, market capitalization, and other financial metrics.

3. Once you have identified a list of potential growth stocks, you can conduct further research to determine if they are suitable for your investment portfolio. You can start by reading the company's financial statements, news articles, and analyst reports. You can also look at the company's industry trends and competition to get a better understanding of its growth prospects.

Here are five companies listed on the ASX that have shown strong growth in recent years (Note: This is not an endorsement or recommendation to invest in any of these companies, and you should always conduct your own research before making any investment decisions):

1. Afterpay Ltd (ASX: APT) - A technology-driven payments company that offers a buy-now-pay-later service.

2. Xero Ltd (ASX: XRO) - A cloud-based accounting software company for small businesses.

3. CSL Ltd (ASX: CSL) - A biotechnology company that develops and manufactures plasma-derived and recombinant therapeutic products.

4. Appen Ltd (ASX: APX) - A company that provides data annotation and speech recognition services to improve machine learning models.

5. Altium Ltd (ASX: ALU) - A software company that provides design software for electronic printed circuit boards.

Given that its database is limited to 2 years ago I wouldn't give it too much credence! But to de-mystify YOUR query to others i can only suggest that you have prompted it sufficiently to include it in the response?? Without promting This is what it gave me...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.