Good morning my friend!I think I agree but also disagree with...

1. 2,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Good morning my friend!

I think I agree but also disagree with your first paragraph. To me my stock picking was not terrible and I was making some good money. Instead it was the impact how serious I was taking was having on my life and well-being.

To me that has been the biggest shift and game changer. Over the past 6 weeks the pressure to trade, desire to trade everyday and obsessive nature in which I was pursuing trading has disappeared.

What so far has resulted in, is me going back to what made me profitable before, which was being patient with entries and not chasing them whatsoever.

I don't feel the need to trade everyday and am very happy taking multiple days off in a row.

I ultimately looked from afar and said where have I made the most money in the past 6 years. In my case that was property by a ridiculous margin - so I thought why not shift my focus to other aspects of my life be that career, interests, family, property etc and have trading as an interest that may or may not make me significant money in the long-term.

Anyway I'm at a park, reading and about to go for a run.

I won't read over what I typed - I'm sure it will make sense to a degree.

I'm going back to the sun.

FYI in on DRO at 1.05 and 1.06 for a hold.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.