Morning trading August 20, page-364

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    O/T
    Well done! Fridays are my most lucrative days but this is a record Thursday for me no doubt. Winning formula after 3 years: I will share and maybe 1 will take any value out of this...

1) Find the low risk high reward setup
    2) Blast it on HC/Twitter/FB Boiler Rooms
    3) Take a $2,500 to $5,000 entry MAX (small accounts)
    3) Hold for 1 week as retailers wash out due to T20 wanting all supply in their control
    4) Sell into Hotcopper FOMO'ers 1 - 2 weeks later as Bossivic Valve and all chartists finally see what was evident 1 - 2 weeks ago as a setup
    5) Large sized bids push the prices up for small accounts like me to easily liquidate $5k positions when someone out there wants 4x my size.
    6) Dump it shortly after the nefarious characters are on it, generally making 10 - 30% profits. Gonna learn to ride for 50% soon. Mark my words I will

The LESS transparent people are here, surprisingly enough the more transparent and easier you are for me to read. Purely psychology based.

AO1 - Now getting close to a 100% ROI for 0.008c capital raise holders!! Not saying can't go higher but people need to learn what REWARD (little at 1.6c now) versus RISK (plenty downside from potential profit takers now) means to their accounts LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.