Morning Trading February 1, page-134

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    How can SYR be trusted now.. They drove it down how many days...I just made a chart to highlight the fact that they may now run it straight up, getting peeople to chase the stock price higher. As per the chart I had in mind below

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5927/5927457-0cf378470753c1b60ed83334eea3bb13.jpg

I woke up late but turns out IRESS had issues especially with the prime broker in placing orders
    Today I am on exasperated losses far larger than they needed to be!! mad.png they DID not allow me to place orders, yuet they also DID NOT Margin Call me to protect me or my account!!!! THEY DID NOT CARE!!! They DONT care. I got sweeped several times by them significantly costing me HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS EACH TIME!!! The robbery is real and therefore.....

frown.png I said it a few times ima have to look for a job but have always found a way around it as I own my own online business since 2020 helping me reduce stings of losses to keep me afloat with my daily needs

Its now at a point my account is in so much destruction that its no longer feasible to keep up my insanity
    and therefore will need SIDE INCOME part time on top of my business I am already building, its the most successful thing I have ever done and more impressive than turning my 2017 starting account of $3,000 into $20,000 by December 2020.. It will take pressure off having to make money from trading and also many other burdens I am facing due to my own stubborness.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.