Morning trading July 23, page-177

1. 8,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    ADS
    - Should be posiitve cash flow in upcoming quarterly
    I've did much research on this co, and I will continue to add if price drifts lower. (first parcel was at $.008)
    The co has executed three of the six largest media agency holding companies in the US, which include the following:
    - Cadreon, the trading division of the Interpublic Group of Companies
    - Havas Media
    - Amplifi, the trading division of the Dentsu Aegis Network

These media agencies are massive companies, worth billions of dollars. Signing Master Service Agreements with these companies will have a meaningful impact in the June quarter and beyond, as FINALLY these will all go online by this year. ADJ's growth and PROFITS towards the end of this year and FY21 will be huge IMHO

Can't wait till they sign MSA (Master Service Agreements) with the other 2 largest media companies in the US. When all these 6 media companies collectively go online, I am targetting an SP of 30c (about 500mill mcap), as revenue and profits will surge!

Moreover, the company continues to add additional premium publishers to their media, including the Dow Jones, Daily Mirror, ORF (Austrian Broadcasting Corporation) - the Austrian national public service broadcaster etc

There's a reason why Diamond, Substantial holder, has invested about $5-6mill worth of ADJ shares, as he has been buying since 2015!

Market is sleeping, and I've never been more confident in an investment.

DYOR, All comments IMH

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.