GYG..would you buy this stock based on customer comments?Liezyl...

1. 71,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135

GYG..would you buy this stock based on customer comments?

Liezyl W. 23hHorribleI went to order from them, as my work friend recommended that I come here. I ordered waited for nearly 30 min, was not even busy, only 1 person ahead of me. As I look at the back their busy chatting. I asked them no beans, but they served me still with beans. After waiting all that long my food and chips were so cold. It’s like they have been sitting there and they just didn’t serve it to me til way later. I think this is so poor customer service. Show details

Happy S. 2dRude behaviour with uber driversVery bad experience at guzman North Ipswich… me as a uber driver whenever i go to pick the delivery the staff never serve us properly…never gave us proper time to wait there…staff treat us rudely…waiting for long and long time for food there…they never respond….always ignored by staff….this is totally ridiculous….i know that they are busy in serving other customers but they should also serve the uber drivers as well…should be treat them properly instead of ignoring….they should give us time as well…we are not that free to wait for one delivery for an hour….totally unfair.
    JDMelb 14 posts 4dLike cardboardLike cardboard. Terrible stuff. Bland. Stingy with toppings. If you're craving Mexican, try Hecho en Mexico. Runs rings around

GYG.Dana G. Sydney, NSW 3 posts 6dAwful & blandBurrito. Pulled pork, rice, bread and a little bit of tomato. Nothing else? I asked for spicy too - nil. Spotted a couple of beans at the bottom.I thought cheese & maybe a little bit of green? No.It's warm and the ingredients are fresh at least, but really disappointing. It's been a while since I've bought from here, won't again. Mad mex is better Show detailsMattea 6d  VerifiedSpecks in my coffee?White specks in my iced latte coffee soy milk caramel syrup. Maybe I'm just a karen. (Yes very white girl, need it for cramming lol)Jorge Derick D. 1w  VerifiedVERY POOR SERVICEVery poor service! I ordered a combo meal and a nacho but they gave me something else because the cashier punch the wrong item. I ended up pay more because they got it wrong 2x!Vicki 2 posts 2w  Fair IncentiveFriendly, helpful staffStaff at Molendinar Branch were extremely helpful and friendly. I will come again! Show detailsGary Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC 6 posts 2wFinally good service experiencedAttended Guzman/Gomez restaurant in Cranbourne. We are regular visitors on a Tuesday night as the kids enjoy the food, but it always involves some disappointing service. But last night we were looked after by Susan who was efficient, polite and accurate in taking the order. She was also understanding of the boys needs. Thanks Susan.Trevor P. 2w  VerifiedShort items received although paid in full!Besides being ignored by the staff when waiting to pick up the order, they miss out the fries for the kids meals. To make it worse, they take the money for the order but when you need help, they will respond on Monday so you can’t get your query resolved so no food! Appalling customer service! Show detailsProduct QualityMum 6 posts 3w0MoreWorst Dinner EverWe preordered for 7.30pm delivery, it arrived at 8.40pm it was 1hr 20 min late, web order cold, chips limp soggie, so much for hard tarcos, they were cold didn't reheat at all, as for the narchos words can not decribe what they where, we had left overs from the thai from last night, which tasted so much better. What a waste of money spent with Guzman Y Gomez, had to go out for eatble food which cost us more money, which wasn't bugeted for, SO THINK REALLY HARD BEFORE YOU ORDER , even with a phone call to them nothing was done, no refund or credit. Very bad service on management and staff. Show detailsKade M. 3wWorst food everIt was actually the worst food ive had in weeks it was wet and cold and just disgusting overall i do not reccomend

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.