Fully agree with you Endless, you were correct about NEU from a...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Fully agree with you Endless, you were correct about NEU from a short term trading perspective. I know that is your trading approach and it obviously works well for you.

My comment was not intended as criticism and I'm sorry if it sounded that way. Instead I was trying to elucidate whether NEU's success had changed your opinion on ASX Biotechs in general?

The reason I revisited your post from 2021 was simply due to your negative sentiment towards ASX Biotechs. I worry that if we think Aussie/NZ companies can't cut it, then we risk losing all our talented scientists and researchers to overseas companies......and the investment dollars follow them out the door.

I was simply hoping NEU's considerable achievement of bringing a drug to market, which also happens to be the first drug approved for a neurodevelopmental disorder, might make you a bit optimistic about the potential for ASX Biotechs.

I'm not holding any other Biotech stocks right now but I have done in the past - and learnt some valuable lessons on the ones I sold for a loss. I have done very well out of NEU, both with my core long term holding and my trading parcel. Thanks to fantastic TA training courtesy of @slick I made my best trade ever, selling some $9 on Jan 4 and buying them back on Feb 10 for $7.21.

I am amazed NEU aren't up over $10 today. Could it be because the market has a hard time believing an ASX company has been successful in the US dominated Biotech space?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.