Morning trading November 10, page-495

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    This comment is a HUGE insight into your mindset that probably has no value on education, a second opinion, or reading an exposay. Probably a fixed biased view without the rationality to think beyond anything more than what people of influence have shared.

Many people get value from my charts. If they didn't they wouldn't sell off shortly after sharing them like FRX did, JUST AS A PUMPER SHARING A LONG causes prices to move up.

Not everyone wants to see long codes. People come here to learn and get a different perspective.

FRX - Currently has all the propped buyers moving orders higher. As they get dumped, demand decreases and supply increases creating that sell off below 3c soon I reckon.

ESR HOLDERS last call for 10c support to fail! This week will be chipped into for 8c targets on the collapse IMO then again I could completely be wrong as I am about 20% of the time wink.png It's just failed to bounce properly after 4 days off the 10.5c level and struggling to do anything tells me ESROA oppies bringing a ton of supply 10c will fall.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2636/2636103-459d9f2d92d67b0927d5ca33578788e6.jpg
    then again I

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.