Basic simple chart. Only indicators I use are volume and...

1. 32,553 Posts.
    Basic simple chart. Only indicators I use are volume and o'bought to try and work out price points for where the bulk of holders have entered a stock and if they will be potential sellers or will SP not get up high enough for them to get out. That helps me decide if it's worth entering or not. ie.potential gains. Takes a bit of experience and practice to work out your method.

LRD. If you look at daily chart SP was a bottom of the channel yesty and opened around middle today. Gave it some room to go up to 35c. But was gonna meet many sellers up there.

CDR. Was gonna open well into o'sold and many sellers over 15c. Too risky for buying the open. Anncmt purchase details were very small beer so not exactly project of the century. Very unlikely that LTers would not take the opportunity to sell. Pretty easy to figure that out.

You want a stock with a good, plausible, easy to understand anncmnt (altho tech stocks AXE are their own world. Peeps seem to love the more obscure). And coming from as much o'sold levels as possible. Once again takes some experience to get in sync with current market psychology. Lithium, REE, Chip stocks, Oilers. etc

Requires patience to find them.

Also the HLL method of finding big o'sold stocks based on bad news. Not my preferred method but I do like it for super punter's favourite stocks that have crashed and burned. eg MAY was good 6c to 8c for a bit.

Simple chart can spot them. Gaps etc. Support levels. Big volume buy points.

For reference. Today I found a lot NOT to buy, but not much too buy. LRD was on my radar but I had early bid too low.

I tend to drift away after first couple of hours. Just cause it wears you out lol.

That will be $10K thanks lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.