Morning trading October 1, page-331

1. 6,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Thanks @shovel40 I just keep my eye open on the market activities (thanks to yourself) as well as have a list of stocks I cycle through, a list I prepare the night before. I'd seen ACW sitting at the top of the 'top movers by percentage' in the low 2's, sat stagnant a little and caught my interest. Was also curious whether it would get some excited attention due to yesterdays run on CCA and fizzle but it turned out to be a cracker of run! Sometimes I get a little too tunnel visioned into my own list and don't always spot the DT's that pop up out of no where.

On ACW, I was originally in at 3.2, then more at 3.4.... pulled back to 3.1 and when I went to double up, I must have clicked the 'ASKS' on the MD of viewpoint as my purchase processed as a sell. My viewpoint pauses for a few seconds (can be almost 20) when i process a trade and by the time it came too.. the SP was 3.4 and I'd realised what I had done. Having the run being what I thought was half way through the leg I sat it out for that time.. frustrating, but noteworthy to proof my trade orders before clicking the 'go' button. Shoulda (coulda, didn't) just got in during the low 2's confused.png

Watching PCK and EVS tomorrow morning for a little pull back to confirm the BO today. BNO seems to have found 11.5 as a bottom of the next leg too imo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.