REZ and KWR are both now about the same MC... KWRs results are...

1. 11,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    REZ and KWR are both now about the same MC... KWRs results are not IMO any better than REZ, they may be in the future... but right now I like REZ consistency and the ability to prove up a system underneath.

I think a lot of people have missed this and other results... REZ main problem is HR... yep the ann said 1 m at 76g/t... but that wasnt their only and best result... they had a few nice hits and 70 odd metres of mineralisation, plus a 20+ metre hit at 5g/t... on top of that the holes are showing consistency of grade and depth, showing "potentially" a large scale system at X metres over 500m (so far)...

People also mention the resource size, but REZ have said it many times, they are looking to prove up 1 million ounces...

Lastly everyone seems to miss the FCF of about 60 million dollars REZ have as well...

I hold BOTH, but when we compare lets not just skim over details, look at it all, both are good, both are the same MC at the moment, and just because REZ went up 200+% it doesnt mean KWR deserves to today...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.