Thanks for reply and appologies for late on a Friday night re...

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Thanks for reply and appologies for late on a Friday night re reply (somewhat sadly

Anyway, interesting thoughts in your post there especially the observation that prices used to fluctuate more rapidly to the downside. I think I can actually remember a bit of that. Selling probably becomes more of an art and chasing trades becomes a big no no. Thats the part I remember, chasing a trade and sitting on a 30% loss three days later... Hahahaha. More of pro traders market.

I think now suits me. Im not really much of a trader. I was doing well just trading gaps for a while but almost zero time now. Im doing what I suspect a lot of people do which is just trading based on relative capitalisation, manouvering around raises, sector sentiment and just prior knowledge memory. Messy...

Its going alright because I think a lot of these companies are dirt cheap on a historical basis. Go early and go a bit harder.

Value traps are the ever present danger but we value traders have some rope and perhaps for a while. The true traders will always make money in any market though.

Have a good weekend day traders forum

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.