@SchpipsOT - I didn't trade SAN today though since I am forcing...

1. 1,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @Schpips

OT - I didn't trade SAN today though since I am forcing myself to take today off DT hahah. Easy way to have the b*lls is use a smaller position so if you have to take a hit its not expensive. Also need to be nimble in these thin traders. Sit on the chart and with order pad open and pre-filled for both sells and buys. Buy when the book is absolutely stacked on the bid and at a level where after a pullback the level cannot be broken and there are new green candles on volume. Absorption of the sellers is your best friend on the tape. Predecide where you will get out and what $ you might lose so if all goes haywire HIT THE BID. Also don't always go for a bag, these are volatile so if the trade is swinging trade the swings, usually 10-20% each time. Also hit the bid if you are in profit and you see a dump on the chart or sellers on the tape. With JPR I did two smaller trades first to dip my feet in and also book some profit, last trade slightly bigger and trailed the entire time. Literally had my order filled and kept ticking it up.

Last edited by juliarrr199: 16/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.