HGR unknown

morning, page-8

1. gsw
    4,920 Posts.
    I agree, I'm not sure why they respond.
    SP movement, on a day to day basis, bears no relationship to the fundamentals and research on what made you buy the company shares in the first place. SP movement is merely a distraction to the weak minded.

Have a look back at ADY last year, pre Oct the share was travelling in the teens, come OCT it went as low as 7c. Everyone on the BB was doom and gloom. The only thing that had changed, was not the company, but merely the impatientness of the mug shareholders.

HC was full of mug posts, telling us it was a dog of a stock. I, like I have with the HGR MD Brian Andrews, contacted Phil Thomas the ADY MD by email and he continually stated that things were on track.

The following year ADY hit a high of 67c.

The only ingredients you need to trade/invest in shares successfully is good research, plenty of patience and most of all a strong conviction on why you chose to buy the stock in the first place.

There is no quick way to make money, you either have to be lucky or you have to remain focused and keep the ball under your arm and don't let the mugs strip you.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.