A2M 1.06% $5.59 the a2 milk company limited

Morningstar begins coverage!, page-36

1. 2,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    I agree with everyone saying this is probably nothing to worry about. There are countless growth stocks where directors consistantly keep on selling. Like many, I dont agree with what the CEO has done but to say that the company is going to crash is laughable. CEOs of growth companies sell regularly but the only thing not good about Jacinda is that she hasnt been at the job long enough. Take Fisher Paykel Healtcare (FPH:AX, FPH:NZX) for example. Similar market cap. CEO sold almost $4m worth last year to buy a house. Look at the share price chart over the last 10 years. Without offending anyone on here, FPH is a far safer investment and capital gains on share price are all but guaranteed (albeit at a lower rate and one might have to wait a few years to ensure capital gains. The key difference is that this CEO has been around for a few years and Jacinda hasn't so it is a shame that she sold. My only point of disagreement is equating CEO selling to bad news coming for the company.

No doubt instos will be laughing their way to the bank today. Its too easy, panic sellers will sell at cheap prices in the morning... soon as it hits something that even one institution considers cheap, all of them will start buying back.
    Its already happening on NZX but I didnt buy in the morning because I dont know how ASX will react. Ofcourse, nothing is guaranteed and I am not making any calls but it appears that most likely sharp drop in morning followed by either near match to yesterdays closing price or might even end the day in green...but I think a close of perhaps 1 to 2% below yesterdays closing price is a bit more likely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.59
Change
-0.060(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $4.041B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.67 $5.68 $5.58 $14.79M 2.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38098 $5.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.62 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.