BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Men have ego issues and women vanity issues, the cause of many...

1. 2,025 Posts.
    Men have ego issues and women vanity issues, the cause of many of life's dramas and problems.

Seriously, Schapiro is loving this massdebate on him so lets end his pleasure now. I and grimwally really tore strips off him on Twitter so let's move on as no doubt right now he's drooling reading this.

It's great to see so many newbies with fresh inputs and great that the old stalwarts are still holding.
    I am working behind the scenes regarding litigation, media coverage and Big management so despite protests earlier I really can't say any more until "things"come to fruition. I'm not trying to sound like Mystic Meg I'm just seeking justice and retribution.

I owe BIG a great deal financially both from the SP, yes even at these lower levels but more in particular in how their video of our business enabled myself to retire early.....hence my passion shown here on HC.

Sure, I am concerned about the promised Friday announcement not being delivered but less so about Roadshows as I've yet to see any Roadshow move any SP as they are simply a rehash.

Sonia and Brandon, I know you are reading this so please deliver your usual left field announcement on Monday.
    Cheers
    Syd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.