BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I haven't posted in a long time but I haven't sold a single...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I haven't posted in a long time but I haven't sold a single share and have been watching and reading the forums on the sidelines. I really felt that I needed to say something about this, particularly as everyone seems to blindsided by this announcement.

Hoots give me a break.. The company secretary making a typo does not indicate that the company is "frazzled" or any other insinuation you may concoct. I have seen many typos over the years from ASX 50 companies but I haven't stopped to think twice about these businesses as a result.

Let's see what the company puts out on Wednesday and go from there. Just remember how detailed and precise management's response was last Monday following the AFR article. I am sure that they will do their best to put any worries to bed in a transparent manner.

Also keep in mind that the ASX needs to cover its back here. If anything sour were to happen on their watch and they didn't probe every potential avenue as it was raised to their attention they would look very negligent. I see the coming response on Wednesday as really a formality to all that we have avidly been discussing for the past week.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.